Terms and Conditions
Please review our Privacy Notice at https://shelfnow.co.uk/page/privacy-policy, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
3. ABOUT US
- COMPANY DETAILS
ShelfNow Limited (Company Number 11042412) (ShelfNow, we and us) is a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is at 124 Goswell Road, London, United Kingdom EC1V 7DP.
- CONTACT US
- COMPANY DETAILS
4. HOW SHELFNOW WORKS
An individual or business who produce products that they wish to sell (“Producers”) list descriptions, specifications, allergen information and/or designs (“Product Descriptions”) of their product (“Product”), related pricing information (“Pricing”) and their preferences for the type of products and users they wish to trade with or for(“Preferences”) on our Site (“Producer’s Profile”). Based on this information the ShelfNow platform will:
- List details of the Product and Pricing for any registered users of the site who may wish to purchase the Product (“Buyers”) to view and purchase directly from the Producer;
- Allow Producers to introduce their Product and modify their Pricing for specific Buyers listed in the Site that they wish to initiate trade with;
- Invite Buyers that are not listed in the Site and with which the Producer already has a trading relationship or otherwise valid contact information. Buyers that are not listed in the Site will be sent an invitation by ShelfNow to join the Site and will be required to register as a Buyer before receiving any Product and Pricing information from the Producer.
Buyers list their location details (“Location”), and their Preferences on our Site (“Buyer’s Profile”). Based on this information the ShelfNow platform will:
- List certain Products and Pricing from registered Producers;
- Notify Buyers of time restricted product introductions (“Introduction”) from Producers and they are then free to accept, decline or simply let the Introduction expire. If an Introduction is accepted, the Buyer and Producer will have an opportunity to communicate with each other electronically through the ShelfNow platform in order to agree the final terms of the order in accordance with 4.3 below.
- PLACING AN ORDER
If the Product Description and Pricing listed by a Producer is accepted by the Buyer, the Buyer will complete a purchase transaction (the “Order”) within the ShelfNow platform. Once the Order is placed the Buyer will make payment for the Order in accordance with clause 6.
By placing the Order, the Producer and Buyer will have entered into a legal agreement with each other to supply the Order and to receive and pay for the Order in accordance with these Terms.ShelfNow will maintain a record of each Order made through the Site. We will also generate an Order Invoice at the time of the Order and this Invoice is available to both the Producer and Buyer.
- TITLE AND RISK
Subject to the Buyer’s right to reject the Products in accordance with clause 12, and upon completed payment;
- title in the Products shall pass to the Buyer upon payment for the Order in accordance with clause 6 and clause 13 in the case of a deferred payment; and
- risk in the Products shall pass to the Buyer upon fulfilment of the Order in accordance with clause 11.
5. OBLIGATIONS ON PRODUCERS AND BUYERS
- PRODUCERS OBLIGATIONS
Without limitation and in addition to any terms or rights which may be implied by statute or common law, the Producer warrants, represents and undertakes that:
- The Producer’s Profile and Product Descriptions on the Site are legal, accurate and complete and the Producer shall keep the same updated as necessary;
- The Producer shall obtain all necessary licenses, permissions and consents which may be required to use our Site, produce any Product and complete any Order;
- The terms of the Order are complete and accurate;
- All Products supplied in accordance with the Order conform in all respects to any description, design, specification, requirements, allergen information, health and safety standards and all other standards contained or referred to in the Producer’s Profile, Product Description and the Order;
- All Products supplied in accordance with the Order are supplied with all due skill and care and is of a high standard of quality;
- All Products supplied in accordance with the Order are fit for purpose for which the Products are usually used and for the particular purpose held out by the Producer or made known to the Producer;
- The Producer shall comply with the terms of the Order as agreed with the Buyer;
- The Producer is satisfied that a Buyer is a suitable customer for their Product;
- The Producer has the right to pass title in the Products and the Products are free from any charge, lien, encumbrance or other right in favour of any third party except in the case of a Deferred Payment from a Buyer in which case Clause 13 will apply.
- BUYERS OBLIGATIONS
Without limitation and in addition to any terms or rights which may be implied by statute or common law, the Buyer warrants, represents and undertakes that:
- The Buyer’s Profile and Location on the Site is legal, accurate and complete and the Buyer shall keep the same updated as necessary;
- The Buyer shall obtain all necessary licenses, permissions and consents which may be required to use our Site, complete any Order and use any Product;
- The terms of the Order are complete and accurate;
- The Buyer shall comply with the terms of the Order as agreed with the Producer; and
- The Buyer is satisfied that the Producer is a suitable Producer for their Location.
- THE BUYER’S BRAND
Where the Buyer is part of a trading group or consortium of buyers, the Buyer contracts for the purchase of Products in its own name, on its own behalf and for the benefit of all other members of such trading group or consortium of buyers each of whom may enforce the Order for their own benefit. The Producer accepts that the Buyer shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses, damages, losses and liabilities which may be sustained by any member of the trading group or consortium of buyers which arise out of or in connection with the Order as if the same were incurred by the Buyer in the Buyer's own right.
- PRODUCERS OBLIGATIONS
6. PAYMENT FROM BUYERS
Payment may be made:
- using a debit or credit card through our payment facility. We use a third party payment processor to process all payments made via the Site. ShelfNow provides a VAT invoice on behalf of the Producer for each Order and notifies both Producer and Buyer of the payment status of each invoice.
- optionally, select Buyers may be given the opportunity to settle the Order on Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) terms, also referred to as “credit” or “trade credit”. We provide this service through a specialist credit finance provider. Access to this service is only for select Buyers and will be shown clearly on the platform together with details of the credit terms as offered at the discretion of the provider, name of the credit provider and the providers terms and conditions which the Buyer will be required to accept as a condition of the service. Should a Buyer select BNPL as their payment method Producers are protected from the risk that the Buyer fails to settle the BNPL when it falls due as long as the Producer:
- meets their obligations as detailed in these terms and conditions and in particular the BNPL specific terms detailed in Section 13
- has confirmed through completion of fulfilment to the Buyer, and without any subsequent order refund, change or return, that the title and risk of the product has been transferred to the Buyer per Clause 4.4.
7. PAYMENTS TO PRODUCERS
Regardless of whether the payment from Buyer is via card payment or BNPL, the payment (also termed “payout”) to Producers is made within 10 working days of an order being fulfilled (“the fulfilment”). Producers must notify ShelfNow of delivery within 1 day of the Order being fulfilled (“the fulfilment”) which includes details of the parcel tracking ID or other information in writing to ShelfNow sufficient to evidence the fulfilment. This can be done by updating the Order status via the ShelfNow website or by contacting email@example.com
The amount of payout to a Producer will be made net of ShelfNow fees. An invoice for ShelfNow fees will be generated for each Order and made available to the Producer immediately upon Order.
Any payouts that are pending payment to a Producer may be adjusted in the case of Returns (Clause 14) or Order Changes (Clause 15).
Any payouts already made to a Producer for an Order that was subsequently adjusted in agreement with the Buyer, will be recovered by ShelfNow on behalf of the Buyer and the Producer will be required to make a refund payment to ShelfNow within 10 working days of being notified.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, ShelfNow may offer from time to time a referral program”) allowing you to earn benefits such as a discretionary fee paid to your nominated bank account (“Referral Fee”) or discounts to services or goods offered within the ShelfNow Site (“Referral Program”).
We will provide details and terms of any Referral Program at the time we offer it to you and you have no obligation to accept any Referral Program. We can change the requirements of the Referral Program and the Referral Fee at any time. The amount of the Referral Fee you will be entitled to, will be the amount that applies at the time you meet all requirements of the Referral Program. If you do not claim the Referral Fee within three months of becoming entitled to it, the Referral Fee will expire and you will lose all rights to it.
You may use the Referral Program by sharing a unique link (which we will provide) to invite specific Producers or Buyers to register with ShelfNow. Provided you meet the requirements (as in force at that time) more than once, you are entitled to a Referral Fee each time you meet such requirements. You must be a registered user of ShelfNow to use any of our Referral Programs. If you share your referral link on your website(s) or other social media where you do not know the recipient(s), your referrals will not be governed by or meet the requirements of our Referral Program.
9. SHELFNOW FEES
ShelfNow charges Producers a commission on completed Orders derived on the platform. This commission is deducted from the payment collected from Buyers. Unless otherwise communicated in writing by us or noted on the ShelfNow website the commission that will apply is 15% of the Order value (net of VAT and shipping). ShelfNow commissions are subject to VAT as applicable based upon location of the Producer, and a ShelfNow commission invoice will be provided to Producers within the platform. We may offer additional services, fees for which will be communicated on the website or in writing to the Producer and/or Buyer.
10. SERVICE CANCELLATION
ShelfNow may refuse to process an Order for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of so refusing or by reason of unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Unless Producers have elected to use the fulfilled by ShelfNow service (Clause 12) then Producers are solely responsible for the safe and timely shipping of their Product to the Buyer to the stated delivery address and any delivery date specified in the Order, in accordance with the terms of the Order and in accordance with these Terms. Producers will be responsible for putting in place adequate insurance against risks normally borne by senders.
Producers must notify ShelfNow of fulfilment within 1 day of the Order being fulfilled (“the fulfilment”) which includes details of the parcel tracking ID or other information in writing to ShelfNow sufficient to evidence the fulfilment. This can be done by updating the Order status via the ShelfNow website or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We may from time to time recommend third party logistics companies to support shipping and fulfilment. However, any such recommendations are advisory only and the Producer is responsible for agreeing any necessary terms with logistics companies directly. We do not offer a delivery service and we do not warrant the safe delivery of any goods ordered on the Site.
Buyers are responsible for making arrangements at their stated delivery address to receive products from Producers. If a Product is damaged, lost or otherwise adversely compromised during the delivery and receipt process your sole recourse is with the sender of the Product. If a Product is damaged, lost or otherwise adversely compromised the Buyer shall notify the Producer in writing within  days of the date the Products were delivered. The Producer shall (without prejudice to any other rights and remedies which the Buyer may have) remedy such delivery defects (whether by refund or replacement as the Buyer shall elect) as quickly as possible and without cost or significant inconvenience to the Buyer.
12. FULFILLED BY SHELFNOW
Fulfilled by ShelfNow is an optional warehousing and delivery service which may be available to select Producers by mutual agreement. The terms and conditions of this service are available as a supplementary agreement titled FULFILLED BY SHELFNOW - TERMS AND CONDITIONS which can be found at the foot of these terms and conditions, or otherwise by request.
13. BUY NOW PAY LATER (BNPL)
When Buyers make purchases on ShelfNow, they may be given the optional opportunity to settle the purchase on credit terms, also known as Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL). This payment is made either through a single payment on specified date in the future, or through installments. We offer this service in partnership with a specialist credit finance provider. Should a Buyer wish to accept the option of BNPL Producers are protected from the risk that the Buyer fails to settle the BNPL when it falls due as long as the parties agree that:
- Buyers accept that they shall be bound by the payment terms of the credit finance provider which will be presented to the Buyer at the time of their registration for this service
- Upon completion of the fulfilment to Buyer, the Producer irrevocably assigns (with full title guarantee) to ShelfNow the right to assert a payment claim (“Claim”) against the Buyer. The Producer agrees that the assignment of the Claim to us shall transfer all its rights, title and interest in and to the Claim to us in respect of the goods or services supplied
- The Producer irrevocably authorises us (or our credit finance partner as our assignee) to exercise any non-assignable rights in relation to the Claim, such as contractual rights, in its own name.
- The Producer warrants to us that the Producer is the sole legal and beneficial owner of the Claims offered for sale to us, and that the Claims offered for sale to us, including all ancillary rights, exist, are assignable, may be assigned by the Producer with full title guarantee, and are not subject to objections or other counter-rights of third parties and are free of any security, charge, lien or other encumbrance securing any obligation of any person or any other type of preferential arrangement (including without limitation, title transfer and retention arrangements) having similar effect (an “ Encumbrance ”). The Producer may not without our written consent enter into an agreement or arrangement with any third party regarding the purchase, pledging, or payment of Claims, nor any other arrangement which restricts the right to transfer the Claims with full title guarantee and free of Encumbrances. The Producer shall immediately inform us in writing if any third party asserts rights to a Claim.
- If for any reason any Claim or any of the claims and rights that the Producer holds in respect of the goods or services supplied or any part thereof cannot be duly assigned to us as contemplated but the Producer has purportedly assigned that Claim to us, then, with effect from the date on which such assignment was purportedly made, that Claim (or part thereof) shall, as between us and the Producer, be treated as if it had been validly and duly assigned to us and the Producer shall hold the same and all payments made by the Buyer in relation thereto on trust absolutely for us and all such amounts received by the Producer shall be applied as if that Claim had been validly and duly assigned.
- We have the right to return Claims to the Producer, and thereby the right to be refunded in the following situations:
- If the Buyer is a Consumer they may exercise a statutory right to cancel the contract and return the goods or services
- The Buyer refuses to settle the Claim due to a defect in the goods or services purchased, or a failure of the Producer to fulfil their obligations in an appropriate manner.
- The Buyer has the right to set off on account of a counterclaim against the Producer, or has the right to discounts or other deductions.
- The Producer has delivered the goods or services even though, prior to delivery, we have informed the Producer that there is a suspicion of fraud.
- The Producer has delivered the goods or services even though, prior to delivery: a) the Producer was aware that the Buyer was Insolvent; b) the Producer was aware that the Buyer was unlikely to be able to pay its debts when they fall due; or c) The Buyer had made another purchase from the Producer, using a payment method other than with ShelfNow, for which payment was overdue at the date of delivery (in whole or in part) by more than 45 days. Clause 9.5 a) and b) shall not apply to any circumstances which the Producer was not aware of prior to delivery. Clause 9.5 c) shall not apply to any prior overdue purchases which were completed using Deferred Payment and which we therefore already have knowledge of.
- The Producer delivers the goods to an address other than the one Accepted by us at the time of the respective Purchase or thereafter.
- The Buyer may be reasonably considered to share a financial interest with the Producer, including but not limited to, a company affiliated with the Producer, owners or employees of the Producer or their affiliated companies.
- The Claim concerns goods or services which provide the Buyer directly with forms of cash such as the provision of currency exchange, cheques, money orders; or the Claim concerns the provision of vouchers which are redeemable for cash, or which are redeemable without the Buyer physically receiving the vouchers.
- The Producer is in breach of any applicable legal provisions or in violation of any third party claims, such as copyrights or trademarks, in relation to the supply of the goods or services giving rise to the Claim.
Food and perishable items sold between Producer and Buyer businesses on the ShelfNow platform are not returnable unless faulty. If the Buyer wishes to discuss a return, exchange or refund of any item please inform ShelfNow and contact the Producer directly using the messaging facility available on the Site for the specific Order within 3 days of the date the Products were delivered.
The Producer shall (without prejudice to any other rights and remedies which the Buyer may have) remedy such defects (whether by refund or replacement as the Buyer shall elect) as quickly as possible and without cost or significant inconvenience to the Buyer.
Should a return be agreed which creates an Order Change then Clause 15 will apply.
15. ORDER CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
Sometimes it is necessary to make changes to an Order (“Order Changes”). This may happen, for example because certain stock is not available, or following a refund due to missing or damaged goods, or a return agreed in good faith between both parties. It is important that we are aware of all Order Changes so that we can ensure that the correct payment is taken from a Buyer and paid to a Producer.
Therefore, in the event of a cancellation the Producer must update the order status within the ShelfNow website or in the event of any other Order Change the Producer must write the details of the change to email@example.com.
Failure to do so may result in:
- an adjustment in payout due to the Producer to account for the changed order
- in the case of a Buyer with a BNPL payment option a refusal to purchase the Claim or exercising the right to return the Claim to the Producer.
Where an Order Change alters the value of a payment (or a Claim if payment is by BNPL) then we will reflect this by amending the amount that is subsequently charged to the Buyer, and amending the amount that is paid to the Producer.
If the Producer has already been paid in relation to that Order or acquired Claim, then any adjustment balance will be added to, or set off against, subsequent payments to the Producer or at the choice of ShelfNow an adjustment invoice will be sent to the Producer for the balance overpaid.
16. EVENTS OUTSIDE OF EITHER PARTY’S CONTROL
Neither party will be liable or responsible for any failure to supply, delay in supply of or acceptance of an Order or any of their obligations under these Terms that are caused by any act or event beyond their reasonable control.
17. YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Our Site may only be accessed by individuals who are 18 years and above. By creating a profile through our Site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. ShelfNow and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, restrict access, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to the Site at any time. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in connection with any suspension or unavailability of the Site at any time or for any period.
We may be obliged to conduct customary Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks on Producers and trade Buyer users and their ultimate beneficial owners prior to, and during the course of this Agreement. Such users shall be obliged to provide any information reasonably required by us for these purposes, and to keep us informed of any changes to this information.
For those Buyers and Producers who are benefitting from Deferred Payments we may also need to confirm the financial solvency on an ongoing basis. To facilitate this, the user may be required to provide us with financial information to support the ongoing use of the deferred payment facility.
You may cancel your membership account at any time by contacting ShelfNow who will ensure that all outstanding Order and payment obligations are fulfilled before removing your account from the Site. We welcome discussing the reinstatement of your account should you wish to rejoin ShelfNow.
18. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you visit the Site or send an e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail, SMS or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of ShelfNow or its content Producers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of ShelfNow, with copyright authorship for this collection by ShelfNow, and protected by international copyright laws.
ShelfNow trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ShelfNow, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ShelfNow. All other trademarks not owned by ShelfNow or its subsidiaries that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ShelfNow or its subsidiaries.
21. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND YOUR USAGE RIGHTS
ShelfNow is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. We own, or are the licensee to, all right, title and interest in and the Site, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret or trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof.
ShelfNow is the owner of all aggregated and anonymised data we may derive in part or in full from any content in the Site and has the right to use this data for resale or other commercial uses.
We do not claim ownership rights in your content. If you post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sublicensable and transferable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
22. YOUR ACCESS TO SHELFNOW
ShelfNow grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of ShelfNow. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this Site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of ShelfNow.
23. LINKING TO AND FROM OUR SITE
You may link to our home page with our consent and provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
24. REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER MEMBER CONTENT
Users may post reviews, comments, and other content so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant ShelfNow and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant ShelfNow and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify ShelfNow or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply.
ShelfNow reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted content. ShelfNow takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Your attention is particularly drawn to the provisions of clause 18 (Limitation of liability)
25. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not make or accept any Orders, either in our own capacity or on behalf of either Buyers or Producers or any other party. Orders are agreed exclusively between Producers and Buyers. We are not a party to any Order agreement, or negotiation to any Order, and we do not fulfil any obligations derived from the contractual trading relationship between Buyers and Producers. We disclaim all liability arising from or related to any Order agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law. We do not give any undertaking regarding the quality of Products ordered from Producer.
This Site is provided by ShelfNow on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Site or the information, content, materials or products included on this Site. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied from your use of this Site. We do not warrant that this Site, its servers, or e-mail and SMS sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind from using this Site.
We do not warrant or represent that any Buyer’s Profile, Producer’s Profile or Product Listings are accurate.
26. FUTURE RESTRICTIONS
During the term of your Membership Account and by use of the Site to access our database of Buyers and Producers, the user, being a Producer or Buyer agrees that they shall not complete any future Orders or make/receive resulting payments outside of the Site with any Producer or Buyer with whom any contact has been initiated within the Site.
27. APPLICABLE LAW
By visiting the Site, you agree that the laws of England and Wales, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us or our associates.
We will have no obligations in relation to any dispute arising between the contract entered into between the Producer and Buyer through the use of the Site. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to our Site should be notified to us as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that should you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in the United Kingdom, and by accepting these Terms you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
29. SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
We reserve the right to make changes to our Site, policies, and these Terms at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
FULFILLED BY SHELFNOW - TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRODUCERS
The Fulfilled by ShelfNow Terms and Conditions (“Terms” or “Conditions”) set out on the basis on which ShelfNow provides its fulfillment services to a Producer who has optionally opted for this service. Our commercial offer to you and supplementary Terms and Conditions related to the Fulfilled by ShelfNow service will be sent to you prior to initiating the service.